Foothills Ford Response to COVID-19
As you know COVID-19 has become a global issue that is affecting many industries both here in Canada and abroad. As a result, we have taken a number of precautions to ensure that customers are able to still obtain the great service and car-buying experience that they have come to expect from us here at Foothills Ford. Check out how our dealership is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak below.
Foothills Ford Precautionary Measures
We will be taking a number of precautions at our dealership over the coming weeks and, potentially, months to maintain a safe environment for our customers and each member of our staff. Listed below are a few of the precautionary measures that we have already begun here at Foothills Ford.
- Our salespeople will be required to wipe down our vehicles with disinfecting wipes prior to any customer entering the vehicle for a test drive.
- Our service technicians will always wear gloves while working inside customers’ vehicles and are required to disinfect any aspects of the vehicle that they will touch prior to bringing the vehicle into our service department and after services are completed.
- Any member of our staff that are exhibiting symptoms will be mandated to self-quarantine to avoid the potential of spreading the virus.
- Our shuttle drivers will be required to disinfect any areas of the vehicle that are touched by individuals prior to loading in a group of new customers.
- Our staff will be required to disinfect all surfaces that customers may come in contact with inside our dealership.
- The disinfection process for all of our restrooms and high traffic areas have been significantly increased as well.
Buying a Vehicle During the COVID-19 Outbreak
We are still happy to help customers find the right vehicle for their needs during this trying time in our country. We have made a few adjustments to the car-buying process here at Foothills Ford to ensure the safety of our customers as well. Below you will find a list of ways we are able to help customers through the shopping prices during the COVID-19 outbreak.
- Test drives will be available via at-home drop-off and pick-up.
- Our live chat and text services are available to answer customer questions remotely.
- We are able to help with the setup process for insurance, registration, and license plates.
- Our financing and pre-approval process can be completed online or over the phone as well.
- The Digital Showroom is available 24/7.
Servicing Your Vehicle During the COVID-19 Outbreak
We are also still available to provide the same level of automotive service to our customers as well. A few of the special offerings that we will provide customers during this difficult time period include:
- Guest vehicles will all be fitted with seat protectors while the vehicle is being serviced.
- Medical-grade cleaners will be used to wipe down all of the touchpoints of the vehicle prior to returning it to the customer.
- All technicians will be wearing gloves while conducting vehicle maintenance (as highlighted previously).
- Appointments can be made both online and over the phone.
- We will also be able to pick-up and drop-off customers’ vehicles prior to and after completing our services.